- Graduate of U.C. Davis, Department of Viticulture and Enology.
- Masters in Business Admin with an emphasis on marketing, general management and leadership.
- WSET advanced Certificate.
- Commitment to evolving and improving professional skills and experience.
- More than 19 years experience.
- Experience with a wide range of California terroir; including Napa Valley, Sonoma Coast, Mendocino, Sierra Foothills and Central Coast.
- Experience working with estate vineyards and sourced fruit.
- Specialize in the complete spectrum of varieties at the highest level; as delicate as Pinot Grigio to as bold as Petit Verdot.
- Execute a broad spectrum of styles from Burgundian to Portuguese with consistent success.
- Experience working with wineries of all sizes.
- Experience working with budgets ranging from a few thousand dollars to several million.
- Successfully designed, developed and improved wineries, winemaking programs, and winemaking teams; from planning and forecasting to operational protocols and execution.